$89.00 inc GST $109.00
Kids love music, right? Now they can compose their own by arranging Osmo’s Coding Blocks into patterns and sequences. So it’s happy, hands-on play, and an awesome way to introduce Coding. Rock On!
Coding is a modern superpower, a new language. Coding Jam lets kids learn logic skills and programming, enhance problem-solving skills and refine sequential thinking to help them succeed in an increasingly digital world. The Osmo Base & Mirror is required to play Coding Jam.
• Teaches pattern recognition and sequencing while building an ear for rhythm, harmony and melody
• Learn coding fundamentals, develop logic and enhance problem solving skills
• Computational Thinking - create patterns, refine sequential thinking in coding, explore functions of decomposed parts and crafting algorithms
• Logical Reasoning - integrates multiplicative thinking and highlights cause-and-effect
• Built-in collaboration, allowing multiple kids to play together
• Easy to set-up and suitable for ages 7 to 12
• Osmo Coding Awbie blocks can be used in Osmo Coding Jam to expand experience
• Compatible with iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini/2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad 9.7" and iPad Pro 9.7"/10.5"
• Dims 8.90 x 5.70 x 1.75in, 1lb
Coding and Music = Twice the fun with universal language!
Coding Jam uses hands-on physical blocks as coding commands. Combining tangible blocks, placing them into sequences, loops and actions, will have kids experiment with sounds from different worlds and compose new songs while learning to code. This interactive game will fire up a child’s imagination, inspire dreams and build confidence.
It's the coolest way to code. Each block is a coding command that is part of an open-ended music studio with dozens of characters and instruments used by kids to create their own music. For added confidence and enjoyment, music can be safely shared with family and friends, who can vote for the most Jamtastic tune of the day, perhaps even making it to the top of the Osmo hit list.
Osmo is an award-winning game system that will change the way your child interacts with the iPad. It enables the iPad to merge the power of physical play with the digital advantages of real-time feedback. Osmo is a ground-breaking system that encourages creative thinking and social interaction by expanding gameplay beyond the screen!
What's in the box:
• 23 Magnetic coding blocks
• Stackable storage
• Game poster
• Coding Jam app