• Learn counting, addition & subtraction, multiplication and math confidence.• Number Sense - Fosters understanding of counting, relative values, addition, concatenation, and multiplication using physical tiles of dots and digits
• Cognitive Flexibility - Encourages experimenting with multiple solutions to mathematical problems through open-ended play
• Features an engaging underwater world to discover and collect over 90 beautiful fish, from Rainbowfish to Frankenfish
• Easy to setup and suitable for ages 6 to 12
• Compatible with iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini/2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad 9.7" and iPad Pro 9.7"/10.5"
• Dims (Metric) 1.91 x 14.48 x 22.61 cm, 0.272 kg
Numbers features an underwater world for students to dive into math and collect fish as they pop numeric bubbles. Students add, subtract, and multiply by zooming tiles in and out of the Osmo play space. As they master new skills, players collect Zany fish, unleash special effects, and advance to higher levels.
Kids experience hands-on play by arrange physical tiles, including dots and digits, to make numbers and complete the levels. Add by placing more tiles, subtract by removing tiles and multiply by connecting tiles together. Experimenting becomes fast and intuitive, and with the different modes of the game (counting, addition, concatenation and multiplication mode) there is a challenge for everybody. As kids get more confident in one mode, they can move on to the next one, allowing them to learn at their own pace.
Osmo is an award-winning game system that will change the way your child interacts with the iPad by opening it up and hands-on play. It enables the iPad to merge the power of physical play with the digital advantages of real-time feedback. A ground-breaking system encouraging creative thinking and social interaction by expanding gameplay beyond the screen!
What's in the box:
• Total of 40 tiles
• Number tiles 2 sets
• Dot tiles 2 sets
• Numbers app