• Teaches math, money, fractions and nonverbal communication. • Math - Highlights comparisons of number values and fractions
• Nonverbal Communication - Leverages expressions as feedback from customers
• Comes with pizza crust, pizza toppings, and money pieces
• Easy to setup and suitable for ages 5 to 12
• Compatible with iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini/2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad 9.7" and iPad Pro 9.7"/10.5"
• Dims (Metric) 23.29 x 14.12 x 5.60 cm, 0.45kg
The game introduces a fantasy land on the iPad inhabited by cute animals who love to eat pizza. Kids (aged 5 to 12) use a physical pizza tray, toppings and play money to fulfil orders and make change, all while keeping the customer animals happy and their pizza shop humming.
Children learn through play with Pizza Co, combining tangible pieces with fun characters sparks their imagination and drive to learn. Train addition, subtraction, fractions all the way to strengthen fast paced mental math, Pizza Co automatically adjust to kids' skill level.
Pizza Co. teaches kids to pick up nonverbal communication. The game leverages facial expressions and body language as feedback from customers to communicate whether the pizza toppings matched their requests and if the change is correct. Students will need to decipher how customers like their pizza as they lay down toppings.
Pizza Co. gives kids a taste of how to run and grow a business.
Osmo is an award-winning game system that will change the way your child interacts with the iPad by opening it up and hands-on play. It enables the iPad to merge the power of physical play with the digital advantages of real-time feedback. A ground-breaking system encouraging creative thinking and social interaction by expanding gameplay beyond the screen!
What's in the box:
• 1 Pizza board that flips over into money mode
• 8 x toppings: anchovies, bell peppers, black olives, mushrooms, pepperoni and pineapple
• 5 x bills of $1, $2, $5 and $10
• 5 x coins of 1, 5, 10 and 25 cents